Terms & Conditions
Remote support session is not to exceed 45 Mins.
Before we help you, please read our Terms and Conditions.
MACXCHANGE LTD T/A Compu b – Remote Support Services
Please read the terms and conditions for use of the Remote Support Services carefully. By clicking on the “I Accept” button below, you hereby acknowledge that you have read and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the Remote Support Services.
NOTICE: PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY. BY ACCESSING THE REMOTE SUPPORT SERVICES, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW, DO NOT ACCESS THE REMOTE SUPPORT SERVICES.
These terms and conditions shall apply to all interactions between you and MACXCHANGE LTD T/A Compu b with respect to the Remote Support Services.
MACXCHANGE LTD T/A Compu b reserves the right to discontinue Remote Support Services to you at any time.
You hereby authorize MACXCHANGE LTD T/A Compu b to remotely access your systems and data through your computer(s) to provide support services to you and your company (the “Remote Support Services”). Using remote control software, MACXCHANGE LTD T/A Compu b will have the ability to take control of your computer and evaluate reported support issues. Upon your request, the MACXCHANGE LTD T/A Compu b support representative will have the option, in his or her sole discretion and judgment, to take one or more actions, including, without limitation, the following:
- If the problem can be fixed by you through verbal instruction from MACXCHANGE LTD T/A Compu b without the need for MACXCHANGE LTD T/A Compu b to obtain remote access, then MACXCHANGE LTD T/A Compu b will use reasonable efforts to so instruct you and fix the problem;
- If the problem resides with the software configuration of the computer, and can be corrected, MACXCHANGE LTD T/A Compu b will use reasonable efforts to make the necessary changes to the configuration; and
- If MACXCHANGE LTD T/A Compu b reasonably determines that your data files must be downloaded in order to evaluate the problem and/or make more comprehensive changes, MACXCHANGE LTD T/A Compu b may do so, but only with your prior permission.
- You understand and acknowledge that in some cases MACXCHANGE LTD T/A Compu b may not be able to correct the reported support issue.
- THE PROVISION OF THE REMOTE SUPPORT SERVICES IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE.” MACXCHANGE LTD T/A Compu b EXPLICITLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE REMOTE SUPPORT SERVICES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR IMPLIED WARRANTY ARISING OUT OF COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. THE USE OF REMOTE SUPPORT SERVICES DOES NOT RELIEVE YOU OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO MAINTAIN AND VERIFY THE ACCURACY AND COMPLETENESS OF YOUR DATA.
- MACXCHANGE LTD T/A Compu b SHALL NOT HAVE ANY OBLIGATIONS OR BE LIABLE FOR ANY OF THE FOLLOWING: (a) errors, omissions, defects, deficiencies in, or nonconformity of, any data modified by it; (b) claims in tort, whether or not arising in whole or in part from MACXCHANGE LTD T/A Compu b’s fault, negligence, strict liability or product liability; and (c) claims for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential damage or for any loss of data, service, profit or use, even if MACXCHANGE LTD T/A Compu b knows or should have known of the possibility of such damage or loss.
By clicking “I Accept ” I agree to these terms and conditions.